Five Most Selected Quotes For Success in Life.



ON SPEAKING:
                              Long speeches, the shaking of fists, the banging of tables and strongly worded resolutions out of touch with the objective conditions do not bring about mass action and can do a great deal of harm to the organisation and the struggle we serve.

ON THE FUTURE:
                                  Many people in this country have paid the price before me and many will pay the price  after me.

ON THE LIBERATION MOVEMENT:
                                                                    If I had my time over I would do the same again. So would any man who dares call himself a man.

ON CHALLENGES :
                                     Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a  sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.

ON FRIENDSHIP :

                                  I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.


EmoticonEmoticon